CSDEA Guiding Beliefs
- We represent our membership before local, state, regional, national and international governing bodies (e.g., USDF, USEA, USEF, FEI, etc.).
- We provide mounted and unmounted education opportunities through seminars, clinics and competitions.
- We communicate with our members through mailings, a news magazine, Cross Country, the CSDEA Annual Omnibus and website.
- We plan and contribute to the creation, improvement, and maintenance of dressage and eventing facilities.
- We support our members' participation in local, regional, and international competitions.
- We recognize the achievements of members and volunteers through appropriate awards.
- We encourage scholarship, stewardship, leadership, and volunteerism.
To print a copy of the CSDEA Mission Statement, click here.
Members, visit the Documents area to view bylaws, financial reports, board meeting minutes, and more. Check the upper right-hand corner to make sure you are logged in so these documents are visible to you.